Get your make up done in under 5 minutes!
DO YOU WANT TO get your make up done in under five minutes?
Are you like me and no matter how much time you give yourself in the morning, you never seem to have time to get yourself ready? I get up at 5am, workout, come home and get the house organized and the kids ready for school and then I’m like…’What about me???’
Thankfully I have found a quick little make up routine that is perfect for anyone from a novice to a pro. I can do it in under five minutes (actually, usually about three!). And trust me, if I can do this, anyone can!
I’m excited to share this routine with you and give you a couple of tips to help with your make up application.
Firstly, you only need six products for your routine to go from drab to fab in under 5 minutes!
1. Foundation – use a foundation brush to place product into the middle of your face and fan outwards. You don’t need as much coverage the further you go out.
2. Concealer – apply under your eyes in a color lighter than your foundation. Use a color similar to your foundation to conceal blemishes.
3. Eyebrow pencil/gel – draw small hair-like strokes, then use the spooley to gently blend the color upward into the rest of your brow.
4. Blush – smile and dab the brush into the apples of your cheeks.
5. Mascara – start at the base of the lash and wiggle the want down the length of the lash to the ends.
6. Lip Gloss – apply product into the middle of the bottom and top lip then pat lips together. This avoids too much product in the corner of your mouth!
You can do this with any products but if you are looking to clean up your make up kit and switch to products that are not only safer, but perform as well as (if not better) that the high end brands, you might consider switching to Beautycounter.
Did you know that because of a lack of regulation…
–> 1 in 5 cosmetics products contain traces of formaldehyde, a known carcinogen.
–> The FDA found that 400 shades of popular lipstick contained traces of lead! Lead is a known neurotoxin and while they don’t allow it in gas or paint, it’s completely legal to be found in our makeup.
–> PARABENS (which are one of the most widely used substances in cosmetics) are not restricted in America. According to an article in Reader’s Digest, they weakly mimic estrogens, which originally led to concerns of a link to breast cancer. A Harvard study has also connected paraben build-up in the body with reduced fertility.
It’s time to break up with your makeup!
Beautycounter is the only brand on the planet that has the unique combination of being the HIGHEST performing while being SAFER.
This is the reason they are the #1 googled beauty brand (according to Forbes)!
And you KNOW we’ve got the goods if even celebrity makeup artists are cleaning up their kits with Beautycounter!
Best news is, you can save by buying these six products in a set. It’s called ‘Flawless in Five’ and it’s a game changer. I love having a simplified routine that works for every day and if I want to up my look for a night out, I’ll use an eye shadow palette, highlighter and a bold lip.
So are you going to give it a go? Post a picture on social media of your before and after using your Flawless in Five, tag me @meghanbrazier and I’ll send you a mini lip gloss!